Also follow me at chickdelish.tumblr.com

Dec 4, 2009

Christian Louboutin Ulona 140 platform sandals: Want them, Need them, Now!

Christian Louboutin Ulona 140 platform sandals

Loveee these... If only I were this richbitch that could shop till I drop, then I would pick up these babies in no time. But then again even if I were to (like in my dreams) have these wonderfull platform open pumps I still wouldn't be really able to wear them considering our wonderful rainy climate in the Netherlands.

But still, let me just express why I luvv them (beside the obvious, duh). The shoe brings me to warmer and exotic atmospheres with the warm piccaso-ish pattern and colours and the gold straps that feel like a gladiator strappy sandal, but different. Also the best part of this shoe, you can wear them with an urban vibe (bring in the bigass gold chain and earrings) or for a more classy feel when worn with a LBD or a LBD in Navy, a LND!

Oh well, it's nice to dream about these things and eventually amazing when I can actually afford them. But if you're like me, and with that ,I mean me with money(!) then you can pick these stunners up at Net-A-Porter.com for €1,125

No comments:

Post a Comment