Also follow me at chickdelish.tumblr.com

Dec 29, 2009

Avatar





In all sincerity I can say that this movie completely surprised me, at first I thought it was going to be the lamest movie ever, a waste of a million dollar investment, but it is totally the opposite. I went to this movie with no expectations and it turned out I absolutely loved this film. Naturally I watched it in Imax 3D and it is totally worth the extra money.
Loved the symbolisms, metaphores and hidden messages and anyone who claims this movie is racist because a white man (yet in a darker body) is leading this whole show can bite me, because I understand that if you want to captivate your audience, you need to make them feel as if it is happening to them and give them that whole thrilling adventure.

Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment