Also follow me at chickdelish.tumblr.com

Dec 4, 2009

BARBIE By CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!

Barbie By Christian Louboutin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OMG, am I really too old to buy Barbies? Don't answer that...
But seriously I as a young girl luv luv luvvved Barbies. As you can tell I was very girly and so many girls who say they were tomboys just to be liked because they weren't or they were, can bite me, because Barbie rocked.

This barbie which was designed by the maestro himself Christian Louboutin is called the Cat Burglar Barbie. Now I can definitely see the cat in this barbie (what's up with her eyes, caucasian barbie gone slightly asian?) also she's gone very catwoman kinky with the latex galore but the shoes don't really match up with the burglar part. Not that they're not fantastic because they are, so I'm guessing this barbie went on her multi-strapped gold metallic studded stilletto's to steal some more Christian Louboutin's , well I guess the scenario kinda makes sense.

Oh well, who cares it's still a wonderfull addition to your(?) Barbie collection and just for €115 at Net-a-porter.com it's yours. But you gotta act quickly if you want it, because it's a limited edition. And in case you miss out on this burglar barbie, there will be many more other barbies designed by Christian Louboutin coming in.

1 comment: