Also follow me at chickdelish.tumblr.com

Dec 28, 2009

Blogging is hard work...

So I'm new to this, and I thought to myself at the beginning, wow this is gonna be such an outlet for my creativity or for whenever I'm bored. Only I forget the worst part about me and the worst part about me is that I'm lazy and I figured oh well it's not like the world is gonna parish if I don't keep up my blog, but then I thought to myself: what about my outlet, what about the stupid thoughts nobody wants to hear about(perhaps read though). So Ive been scoping a lot of blogs taking a peek at how they manage their blogs and most of them just show pictures and it's not even boring because why would you type so much of yourself when you can post pictures. So thinking to myself I've concluded that I shouldn't complicate things and just keep it fresh for myself, cause it's not like people actually read what I write.

So from now on I'm gonna enjoy blogging and keep myself motivated so that my worst characteristic won't get the best of me:D.

PS. I want a camara...

No comments:

Post a Comment