Also follow me at chickdelish.tumblr.com

Jan 3, 2010

The regal Siberian Tiger I want on my back

Japanese Tiger Cherry BlossomsPhotobucketSiberian TigerPhotobucketPhotobucketSiberian TigerTiger vs Dragon

After watching Miami Ink for so many times I got really inspired to have a tattoo as well, and I was just thinking what would be perfect for me forever... I know I want an authentic Japanese tattoo, and when I found out that the tiger stood for yin (the dragon stands for yang), for the feminine and the (slightly) passive and earth, I just know I want this. Though there aren't any tigers found in Japan, I found the Siberian tiger to be most fitting and regal and unlike the guy, I want it on my back, also my tiger would have to be more watchful and fierce instead of attacking and fierce and I want it surrounded with Chrysanthemums and Cherry Blossoms to still give it more colour. God, if only I had the money and the patience, I would so get this tattoo in a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment